Here is a healthy recipe for a salad which includes strawberry and spinach. The combination of spinach and strawberry will provide us a lot of nutritious and almost 25 vitamins. It will also make our tummy full and thereby we can reduce our weight.
1. Fresh spinach: 1 large bunch
2. Strawberries: 1 cup (sliced)
3. Slivered almonds: 1/2 cup, toasted
4. Honey: 3 tbsp
5. Poppy seeds: 1 tbsp
6. Worcestershire sauce: 1/4 tsp
7. Paprika- 1/4 tsp
8. Unrefined olive oil: 1/2 cup
9. Apple cider vinegar: 1/4 cup
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a salad bowl. Combine dressing in a blender and pour it over the salad. Enjoy the salad.
Recipe source: http://www.erinmillshealth.com/blog/health-tips/easy-healthy-recipes-mississauga-naturopaths/